This Argentinian salsa is a terrific partner for grilled fish and meat. Canola oil’s neutral taste lets the flavors of bold ingredients take charge.
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, rinsed, dried and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, rinsed, dried and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup canola oil 125 mL
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar 60 mL
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest 15 mL
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice 45 mL
- 1 tsp salt 5 mL
- 1 tsp dried red pepper flakes 5 mL
- 1/2 tsp cumin 2 mL
- 1. In food processor, combine all ingredients. Pulse until sauce reaches pesto-like texture. Transfer to bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to use. Use within 2 to 3 days.
1/4 cup (60 mL)
|Gras saturés||1.5 g|