Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Classic oatmeal cookies get an update with sweet bananas and heart-healthy canola oil. Both ingredients add a creamy texture while keeping saturated fat to a minimum.
- canola oil cooking spray
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats 625 mL
- 1/4 cup canola oil 60 mL
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar 125 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray two cookie sheets with canola oil cooking spray.
- 2. In bowl, gently stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- 3. Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheets, flatten slightly and bake for 10-12 minutes.
|Gras saturés||0 g|
Black Bean Brownies
A dessert you can feel great about, these brownies offer protein, fiber and a smooth texture thanks to black beans. Canola oil is a baking no-brainer with less saturated fat than other cooking oils, a light texture and neutral flavor.
Cherry Almond Protein Energy Balls
These portable nuggets pack a protein punch – a perfect snack for long summer days. Canola oil adds a dose of good fats to the mix and helps the body absorb the snack’s fat-soluble vitamins.