Crepes can be an excellent main course, appetizer or dessert. Use sweet or savory fillings - fruit, strawberry sauce, whipped topping, chocolate chips, chocolate mousse, custard, cream cheese, sauteed vegetables, cheese, tuna, ham, chicken and a variety of sauces. The list is endless!
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil 60 mL
- 1 cup milk 250 mL
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour 175 mL
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar 15 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 1. Using blender or whisk, mix eggs, canola oil and milk until blended. Add flour, sugar and salt continue to blend until mixed well.
- 2. Brush medium frying pan or crepe pan with canola oil. Heat pan on medium high heat. Quickly pour about 3 Tbsp (45 mL) of batter into pan and tilt in all directions until coated evenly. Cook for about 1 minute and remove from pan. Place wax paper between each crepe to prevent sticking.
- 4. Serve warm with a variety of toppings, or prepare ahead and refrigerate for up to 2 days. Crepes may also be frozen up to 1 month.
10 crepes about 7 inch (17 cm)
|Gras saturés||1 g|
Pecan Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Allowing the muffins to stand in tins for a few minutes, continues to cook the muffins without drying them out.