Creamy Dill Dip
A great dip to serve with fresh vegetables!
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise 125 mL
- 1/2 cup light sour cream 125 mL
- 1/2 Tbsp dried dill weed 7 mL
- 1/2 Tbsp minced onion 7 mL
- 1/2 tsp Greek seasoning 2 mL
- 1. In small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, dill weed, onion and Greek seasoning. Blend well. Cover and refrigerate before serving.
1 cup (250 mL).
1 tsp (5 mL)
|Gras saturés||0 g|
Beef Pops with Grainy Mustard Sauce
Each beef skewer is a luscious mouthful of perfectly grilled, tender steak and a plump grape tomato served with a tangy, herb-flecked mustard sauce for dipping.