Recipe developed at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) by Chef Instructor Brenda La Noue. See Chef Almir Da Fonseca prepare the recipe in the video below.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard, grainy
- 2 Tbsp Sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp capers, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp cornichon, minced
- 1/4 tsp tarragon, minced
- 1 tsp Italian parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp chives minced
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine canola oil, Dijon mustard, vinegar, capers, cornichon, shallots, tarragon, parsley and chives and whisk together. Refrigerate immediately.
- Note: The sauce can be refrigerated in a covered container for up to 2 days.
4 half-cup portions
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Argentine Chimichurri Marinade and Sauce
In Argentina, chimichurri sauce is a national obsession, and once you try it you'll see why.
Mint Lemonade Marinade
Canola oil has the light texture and taste required to maintain the fresh citrusy flavours of this marinade.