Mint Lemonade Marinade
Canola oil has the light texture and taste required to maintain the fresh citrusy flavours of this marinade.
- 1 Tbsp finely minced lemon zest, packed 15 mL
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice 75 mL
- 1/3 cup honey 75 mL
- 2 Tbsp canola oil 30 mL
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh mint 10 mL
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, or to taste 2 mL
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste 1 mL
- 1. Whisk together zest, lemon juice, honey, canola oil, mint, salt and pepper. Boil half of the mixture for 1 to 2 minutes to use as sauce; use remaining mixture to marinate fish, shrimp or lobster for up to 1 hour and lamb up to 4 hours. Discard marinade after use.
- 2. Grill over medium heat. Drizzle with sauce before serving.
1 cup (250 mL) serving
2 tsp (10 mL)
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Argentine Chimichurri Marinade and Sauce
In Argentina, chimichurri sauce is a national obsession, and once you try it you'll see why.
Fresh Lemongrass Marinade
Canola is the perfect oil for our Asian marinade, stable enough to stand up to the high heat of the grill.