Fast and Fabulous Bean Salad
This quick and easy salad tastes great the next day too!
- 1 can (14 oz./398 mL) green beans
- 1 can (14 oz./398 mL) yellow beans
- 1 can (19 oz./540 mL) black beans
- 1 can (12 oz./341 mL) corn
- 1 white onion, sliced into rings
- 1 green pepper, seeded and sliced into rings
- Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup canola oil 125 mL
- 1/2 cup white vinegar 125 mL
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar 60 mL
- 1 tsp dry mustard 5 mL
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp dried tarragon 5 mL
- 1 tsp dried basil, crumbled 5 mL
- 1. Strain and rinse green beans, yellow beans, black beans and corn. Mix in a large bowl.
- 2. To prepare vinaigrette: Whisk together canola oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, garlic,tarragon, and basil. Pour onto bean mixture prior to serving. Garnish with onion and greenpepper rings.
1/2 cup (125 mL)
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|