Garden Pasta Salad
- 1 lb penne pasta noodles 500g
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion 60 mL
- 3-4 radishes, chopped 3-4
- 1 cup chopped celery 250 mL
- 1 cup chopped carrot 250 mL
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise 125 mL
- 1/2 cup sour cream 125 mL
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper 2 mL
- 1 tsp prepared or dry mustard 5 mL
- 1 tsp granulated sugar 5 mL
- 1 tsp lemon juice 5 mL
- 3 Tbsp milk 45 mL
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine penne pasta noodles in lightly salted water, bring to a boil and cook until tender but not firm. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Put noodles into a large serving bowl and allow to cool.
- 2. Add onion, radish, celery and carrots to noodles. Toss.
- 3. In small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, pepper, mustard, granulated sugar, lemon juice and milk. Add dressing to noodles; toss well.
10 to 12 servings.
|Gras saturés||0.5 g|