Sweet Soy and Tuna Topped Bibb Wraps
- 1/2 package (10 oz) finely shredded angel hair coleslaw mix
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed 250 mL
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted (2 oz) 125 mL
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce 30 mL
- 2 Tbsp canola oil 30 mL
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar 30 mL
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar 30 mL
- 1/4 tsp dried pepper flakes 1 mL
- 12 Boston Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 can (5 oz) low-sodium tuna, rinsed and drained, preferably albacore 140 g
- 1. In large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, peas and almonds.
- 2. In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, canola oil, sugar, vinegar and pepper flakes.
- 3. Place lettuce leaves on large platter; spoon equal amounts of coleslaw mixture in each of leaves. Spoon equal amounts of soy mixture evenly over each (about 2 tsp/10 mL each), and sprinkle evenly with flaked tuna
3 lettuce cups with 1 cup (250 mL) mixture and 2 Tbsp (30 mL) sauce
|Gras saturés||1 g|
Bulgogi is a Korean term for marinated, barbecued beef. Here its tossed with spices, canola oil and vegetables. Wrap it up in lettuce leaves to make mini bulgogi bites.
Crunchy Chicken Cilantro Lettuce Wraps
Lettuce wraps look fun and festive, especially when they're arranged on a large platter.