Warm Yam, Sundried Tomato and Arugula Salad
- 4 cups yams, peeled and cubed 1 L
- 3 Tbsp canola oil, divided 45 mL
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, not packed in oil 125 mL
- 1/2 cup grated Reggiano Parmesan or crumbled Feta cheese 125 mL
- 4 cups package arugula (or spinach or mixed greens) 1L
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar 15 mL
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard 5 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. In large bowl, toss cubed yams with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) canola oil and salt. Arrange on baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. This can be done up to a day in advance. Keep cooked yams refrigerated until assembling the salad.
- 3. While yams cook, in medium bowl, cover sundried tomatoes with very hot water and allow to stand for 25 minutes. Drain and chop.
- 4. In large bowl, combine cooked yams, tomatoes, cheese, arugula and green onion.
- 5. Prepare dressing by combining the remaining 2 Tbsp (30 mL) canola oil with the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard. Drizzle over salad and toss to combine.
|Gras saturés||1 g|