- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
- 3 parsley sprigs, chopped
- 1 cheesecloth, 3 by 3 inch piece
- 1 butcher's string, 6 inches
- 1. Place the ingredients in the center of the cheesecloth.
- 2. Gather and tie up the corners of the cheesecloth with butchers string so that the ingredients are sealed inside.
- 3. Add the sachet to the cooking liquid to impart the flavor.
- 4. Remove the sachet before serving.
- Yield: One piece.
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Warm Black Truffle Vinaigrette
Recipe developed at The Culinary Institute of America by Chef Instructor Brenda La Noue. See Chef Almir Da Fonseca prepare the recipe in the videa below.
Parsnip Vichyssoise with Apple Horseradish Oil and Shiitake Chips
Recipe developed at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) by Chef Instructor Brenda La Noue. See Chef Tucker Bunch prepare the recipe in ther video below.