- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard, grainy
- 2 Tbsp Sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp capers, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp cornichon, minced
- 1/4 tsp tarragon, minced
- 1 tsp Italian parsley, minced
- 1/2 tsp chives minced
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine canola oil, Dijon mustard, vinegar, capers, cornichon, shallots, tarragon, parsley and chives and whisk together. Refrigerate immediately.
- Note: The sauce can be refrigerated in a covered container for up to 2 days.
4 half-cup portions
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
This cilantro chimichurri sauce is so versatile. Use as a topping on chicken, beef or fish. It also makes a tasty marinade.
Mint Lemonade Marinade
Canola oil has the light texture and taste required to maintain the fresh citrusy flavors of this marinade.