Lemon Herb Grilled Steak
- 3 Tbsp canola oil 45 mL
- 1/4 cup lemon juice 60 mL
- 1 tsp liquid honey 5 mL
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary 15 mL
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley 5 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 1/4 tsp pepper 1 mL
- 1 lb beef flank, inside round or sirloin steak 500 g
- 1. Combine canola oil, lemon juice, honey, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in resealable plastic bag.
- 2. Add steak and squeeze bag to coat steak and marinade; seal bag. Let stand for 12 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- 3. Remove steak marinade and pat dry; discard marinade.
- 4. Grill steak over medium heat to desired doneness.
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
Balsamic and Tequila Glazed Sirloin Steak
This juicy and lean seared sirloin steak is coated with a sublime balsamic and tequila glaze and set over caramelized onions and red peppers.
Beef Tenderloin and Portobellos with Marsala Sauce
Marsala wine and spicy pepper flakes elevate this dish to steakhouse quality.
Yucatan Spiced Skirt Steak
Lime, garlic and chilies are ingredients synonymous with Mexico. Skirt steak is the cut of beef mainly used in fajitas and renowned for its flavor. Combined, these ingredients yield a dish that sizzles with earthy goodness. Using canola oil in the marinade augments the spicy flavors and tenderness of the beef.