No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- 2 cups low-fat granola cereal 500 mL
- 1 1/4 cups crispy brown rice cereal 300 mL
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats 250 mL
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds 30 mL
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or dried blueberries 60 mL
- 1/2 cup honey 125 mL
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter 125 mL
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5 mL
- 1. In large bowl, combine granola, rice cereal, oats, almonds and dried berries; set aside.
- 2. In small saucepan, bring honey, peanut butter, canola oil and vanilla over low heat and heat 5 minutes or until blended.
- 3. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until coated. Press mixture into lightly greased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan. Press mixture down tightly with wax paper. Cover and cool completely in pan in refrigerator at least 1 hour before slicing into 16 bars.
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|