No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- 2 cups low-fat granola cereal 500 mL
- 1 1/4 cups crispy brown rice cereal 300 mL
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats 250 mL
- 2 Tbsp chopped almonds 30 mL
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or dried blueberries 60 mL
- 1/2 cup honey 125 mL
- 1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter 125 mL
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 5 mL
- 1. In large bowl, combine granola, rice cereal, oats, almonds and dried berries; set aside.
- 2. In small saucepan, bring honey, peanut butter, canola oil and vanilla over low heat and heat 5 minutes or until blended.
- 3. Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until coated. Press mixture into lightly greased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan. Press mixture down tightly with wax paper. Cover and cool completely in pan in refrigerator at least 1 hour before slicing into 16 bars.
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Mocha Crunch Bars
This is an easy and special treat for the kids to make for mom or dad for their special day! And with all of the variations you can make it how you want.