Morning Spice Mini Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 625 mL
- 1/2 Tbsp ground ginger 7 mL
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon 5 mL
- 1 tsp ground cloves 5 mL
- 1/2 cup canola oil 125 mL
- 1 cup molasses, dark 250 mL
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar 125 mL
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp baking soda 10 mL
- 1 cup hot water 250 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C). Prepare 4 mini muffin tins of 12 each with paper cups. Set aside.
- 2. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
- 3. In large bowl, whisk vigorously, canola oil, molasses, sugar and eggs. Set aside.
- 4. In small bowl, dissolve baking soda with hot water. Add to oil and sugar mixture, whisking until fully blended. Fold in flour mixture until well blended.
- 5. Divide evenly into prepared mini muffin cups. Bake about 9-11 minutes or until cake tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool in pans fully, prior to removing.
4 dozen mini muffins
1 mini muffin
|Gras saturés||0 g|
Breakfast On the Go Cookies
Beat the morning rush with this hearty breakfast cookie. Just grab and go!
Pecan Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Allowing the muffins to stand in tins for a few minutes, continues to cook the muffins without drying them out.