- canola oil cooking spray
- 3 cups all-purpose flour 750 mL
- 2 tsp baking powder 10 mL
- 2 tsp baking soda 10 mL
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 1/2 tsp all-spice 2 mL
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg 2 mL
- 1 tsp cinnamon 5 mL
- 2 cups granulated sugar 500 mL
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil 375 mL
- 2 cups pureed pumpkin 500 mL
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup walnut pieces 250 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Spray two 9 x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- 2. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, all-spice, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 3. In another bowl, beat together sugar, canola oil, pumpkin, eggs and walnut pieces. Add flour mixture and beat until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- 4. Bake for about 1 hour in preheated oven.
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
Whole wheat flour, raisins and canola oil combine for a great-tasting and good-for-you moist loaf!