Apple and Pear Dessert
- 2 tsp canola oil 10 mL
- 1 cup green apple, diced 250 mL
- 1 cup pear, diced 250 mL
- 2 Tbsp blueberries 30 mL
- 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar 20 mL
- 1 tsp cinnamon 5 mL
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger 2 mL
- 4 Tbsp your favorite granola 60 mL
- 1. In sauté pan, heat canola oil and sauté apple and pear. When fruits become lightly soft, add brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger. Stir to combine. Add blueberries and gently stir until warm.
- 2. Top with granola and serve.
- Note: Added sugars: 3 g
2/3 cup (150 mL)
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Lemongrass Cheesecake with Mandarin Oranges
An impressively rich-tasting version of a classic cheesecake, lightened up with a surprise ingredient that also adds protein - cottage cheese. In addition to Mandarin oranges, the light lemon flavor also pairs nicely with cranberries or blueberry sauce or other seasonal fruit.