- 1 1/2 cups fine bread crumbs 375 mL
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 125 mL
- 1 tsp paprika 5 mL
- 1 tsp rosemary, basil or oregano 5 mL
- 3 Tbsp canola oil 45 mL
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Lightly grease 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) baking dish.
- 2. In bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, paprika and rosemary. Mix in canola oil until well combined. Roll chicken in bread crumbs and place in prepared dish. Discard any crumb mixture that is left over.
- 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
1 chicken breast
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
Citrus Chicken with Tarragon and Mustard
Here is a quick and easy supper with the fresh taste of lemon, earthiness of tarragon and zing of mustard. Canola oil blends all of the flavors together beautifully.
Easy Chicken Biryani
A quick and easy version of this traditional East Indian dish! Canola oil's neutral taste allows the spices to shine through.