Grill Pan Chicken with Olive Gremolata
- 1 tsp smoked paprika 5 mL
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves 2 mL
- 1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper 1 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, rinsed and pat dry, flattened to 1/4-inch (6-mm) thickness (about 4 oz/125 g each)
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- Olive Topping:
- 2 oz finely chopped ripe olives 60 g
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley 75 mL
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped green onion 45 mL
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar 15 mL
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp canola oil 20 mL
- 1/8 tsp salt 0.5 mL
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine paprika, oregano, black pepper and salt. Brush both sides of chicken pieces with canola oil. Sprinkle evenly with paprika mixture.
- 2. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat until hot. Cook chicken 3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together olives, parsley, green onion, vinegar, garlic, canola oil and salt. To serve, spoon equal amounts of topping on each chicken breast and sprinkle evenly with tomatoes.
1 chicken breast and 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive topping
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
Grilled Lamb Chops with Fresh Ginger Couscous
This company-worthy dish is made by marinating tender lamb chops and serving them over a mound of pearl couscous with heady sweet spices and a generous amount of fresh mint. Canola oil carries the flavors of the lamb rub and keeps the chops from sticking to the grill.