Grilled White Fish with Garlic Sauce
- 6 white fish fillets (about 4 oz/125 g each)
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper 2 mL
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp canola oil 10 mL
- 1/3 cup canola oil mayonnaise 75 mL
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped green olives 10 mL
- 4 lemons to accompany, quartered
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped chives, for garnish 6 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C) with rack in center.
- 2. On parchment-lined baking pan, place fish fillets. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
- 3. In bowl, whisk garlic with canola oil. Add olives, mayonnaise and stir to combine. Spread mixture over fish fillets.
- 4. Bake, uncovered, until fish is cooked, about 10-15 minutes. Garnish with chives and serve with lemon wedges.
1 fish fillet
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Lemongrass Ginger Steamed White Fish with Sautéed Spinach
Steaming is an easy way to prepare fish and adding a little canola oil ensures it won’t dry out.
White Fish in Citrus Cilantro Marinade
This light, refreshing dinner will satisfy a hungry appetite. Canola oil’s high heat tolerance is perfect for sautéing the fish.