White Fish in Citrus Cilantro Marinade
- Citrus and Cilantro Marinade
- 2/3 cup orange juice 150 mL
- 1/3 cup lemon juice 75 mL
- 1 cup fresh cilantro 250 mL
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 2 tsp ground black pepper 10 mL
- 2 Tbsp canola oil 30 mL
- 6 white fish fillets (about 4 oz/125 g)
- 1. To prepare marinade: In food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth.
- 2. In glass bowl, combine fish with citrus and cilantro marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once to ensure marinade coats fish. After time is up, remove fillets from marinade and discard remaining sauce.
- 3. In skillet, heat canola oil and sauté fillets until they just start to become flaky.
1 fish fillet and 2 tsp marinade (10 mL)
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
Fish Tacos with Avocado Salsa
Since experts recommend eating seafood at least twice a week, take a break from the standby beef taco and go fish! See the recipe video below.
Grilled Fish Tacos with Citrus Slaw
Canola oil's mild flavor make it a great choice for recipes that you want the flavours of the ingredients to shine through.
Grilled Herb Stuffed Fish with Chimichurri Sauce
Whole fish is so simple and easy to grill on the barbecue. This French Provence-style recipe with fennel, lemon and herbs is classic for whole fish. Garnish with the famed Argentinean Chimichurri salsa of parsley, lemons and chilies. Canola oil keeps the fish from drying out and its mild taste lets the aromatics shine.