Powerhouse Green Smoothie
- 3/4 cup seedless green grapes 175 mL
- 1/2 cup ripe banana slices 125 mL
- 1/4 cup chopped kale 60 mL
- 2/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt 150 mL
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil 7 mL
- 1/2 cup ice cubes 125 mL
- 1. In blender, combine all ingredients. Blend for about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until desired smoothness is achieved.
1 2/3 cups (400 mL)
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
Berry Good Smoothie
Smoothies are a great way to get a dose of fruit, fiber and flavor. Adding a little canola oil supplies plant-based omega 3 fats and vitamin E as well as a smoother mouthfeel.