- 3 oz canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted
- 3 dried ancho chiles, seeded, soaked, minced
- 1 jalapeño or serrano chiles, seeded and roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, roasted in oven
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 almonds, lightly toasted
- 24 hazelnuts, lightly toasted
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 bread slices, fried
- 2 to 3 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1. In large skillet, heat canola oil. Sauté the peppers until soft.
- 2. Combine peppers, tomatoes, garlic, almonds, hazelnuts, parsley, bread and red wine vinegar in food processor. Pulse until the mixture is consistent with the nuts still detectable, finely chopped but not puréed.
2 - 2 1/2 cups (500 - 625 mL)
1/4 cup (60 mL)
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Fried Artichokes and Fennel with Romesco
Recipe developed at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) by Chef Instructor Brenda La Noue. See Chef Almir Da Fonseca prepare the recipe in the video.
Savory Spinach Bacon Ricotta Fritters
Recipe developed at The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) by Chef Instructor Brenda La Noue. See Chef Almir Da Fonseca prepare the recipe in the video below.