Cucumber with Snow Peas
- 2 Tbsp canola oil 30 mL
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes 1 mL
- 1 medium sized cucumber, seeded, thickly sliced
- 1 (6 oz/ 170 g) bag fresh snow peas, snip tips and remove strings
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar 15 mL
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar 2 mL
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger 0.5 mL
- 1. In large wok or skillet, heat canola oil.
- 2. Stir in onion and sauté for 2 minutes, add crushed pepper and cucumber slices and sauté for 1 minute. Add snow peas and sauté until crispy tender. Stir in vinegar, sugar and ginger. Serve immediately.
1/2 cup (125 mL)
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
Garlic Snow Peas with Cilantro
Ready in less than 5 minutes, this oh-so-simple dish is perfect for the busiest of days. See the recipe video below.
Marinated Vegetables with Ginger
Marinating vegetables is a great time-saving way to preparing a nutritious dish for family and entertaining.