- canola oil cooking spray
- 1 1/3 cups quartered cherry tomatoes 325 mL
- 1/4 cup canola oil 60 mL
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup 1% milk 175 mL
- 8 oz buffalo mozzarella, cubed 250 g
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil 75 mL
- 1 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour 375 mL
- 2 tsp baking powder 10 mL
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 12-cup muffin pan with canola oil cooking spray.
- 2. In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Evenly divide batter into muffin pan.
- 3. Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool on rack. Store in refrigerator for up to three days.
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Calzones, inspired by Italy, come in miniature versions in this recipe, making for a quick and delicious meal or snack any time of day. They also make wonderful leftovers!
Salmon and Dill Pancake Muffins
Enjoy these muffins warm from the oven or make a batch and freeze for a quick breakfast-to-go on busy mornings. Canola oil helps produce a moist and tender crumb.