- 1/2 cup canola oil 125 mL
- 1/2 cup non-hydrogenated canola margarine 125 mL
- 1 cup brown sugar 250 mL
- 1 cup granulated sugar 250 mL
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract 15 mL
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour 625 mL
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 2 tsp baking soda 10 mL
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats 375 mL
- 1 cup candy coated chocolate pieces 250 mL
- 1 cup chocolate chips 250 mL
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans 125 mL
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Beat canola oil, margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 2. In a separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda, then add to the eggmixture. Fold in the rolled oats, candy coated chocolate pieces, chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
3 dozen cookies.
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
Breakfast On the Go Cookies
Beat the morning rush with this hearty breakfast cookie. Just grab and go!