Mint Lemonade Marinade
- 1 Tbsp finely minced lemon zest, packed 15 mL
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice 75 mL
- 1/3 cup honey 75 mL
- 2 Tbsp canola oil 30 mL
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh mint 10 mL
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, or to taste 2 mL
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste 1 mL
- 1. Whisk together zest, lemon juice, honey, canola oil, mint, salt and pepper. Boil half of the mixture for 1 to 2 minutes to use as sauce; use remaining mixture to marinate fish, shrimp or lobster for up to 1 hour and lamb up to 4 hours. Discard marinade after use.
- 2. Grill over medium heat. Drizzle with sauce before serving.
1 cup (250 mL) serving
2 tsp (10 mL)
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
Cilantro Chimichurri Sauce
This cilantro chimichurri sauce is so versatile. Use as a topping on chicken, beef or fish. It also makes a tasty marinade.
Fresh Lemongrass Marinade
Canola is the perfect oil for our Asian marinade, stable enough to stand up to the high heat of the grill.