Pork Long Leaf Lettuce Wraps
- Reserved Pork & Petite Peppers with Fresh Ginger Hot Sauce plus reserved lime halves*
- 2 cups coleslaw mix 500 mL
- 1 cup fresh or frozen thawed pineapple chunks, diced 250 mL
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro 125 mL
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar 15 mL
- 1/8–1/4 tsp dried pepper flakes .5–1 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 12 Romaine OR 12 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts 125 mL
- 1. Chop pork and set aside.
- 2. Chop peppers and place in a bowl with coleslaw, pineapple, and cilantro.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together reserved sauce* with canola oil, vinegar, pepper flakes, and salt.
- 4. Line lettuce leaves with equal amounts of the coleslaw mixture and chopped pork, squeeze the lime juice on top, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with the peanuts.
- Links: Pork & Petite Peppers with Fresh Ginger Hot Sauce
3 lettuce leaves
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
Pressed Pepperoncini-Pork Sandwiches
Hearty French bread combined with pork loin chops, pepperoncini, tomato, red onion, garlic and cider vinegar make this the ultimate Italian style sandwich. A part of our Cook Once, Eat Twice collection, this delectable lunch starts with our Pork Loin Chops with Sweet Balsamic Mushrooms.
Pork Loin Chops with Sweet Balsamic Mushrooms
Portobello mushrooms cooked with a sweet balsamic glaze make a delicious pairing with tender and juicy roasted pork loin. As part of our Cook Once, Eat Twice collection, the leftovers can be given new life as Pressed Pepperoncini-Pork Sandwiches the next day.