Pork Long Leaf Lettuce Wraps
- Reserved Pork & Petite Peppers with Fresh Ginger Hot Sauce plus reserved lime halves*
- 2 cups coleslaw mix 500 mL
- 1 cup fresh or frozen thawed pineapple chunks, diced 250 mL
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro 125 mL
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar 15 mL
- 1/8–1/4 tsp dried pepper flakes .5–1 mL
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 12 Romaine OR 12 large Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts 125 mL
- 1. Chop pork and set aside.
- 2. Chop peppers and place in a bowl with coleslaw, pineapple, and cilantro.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together reserved sauce* with canola oil, vinegar, pepper flakes, and salt.
- 4. Line lettuce leaves with equal amounts of the coleslaw mixture and chopped pork, squeeze the lime juice on top, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with the peanuts.
- Cook Once Eat Twice Recipe Collection
3 lettuce leaves
|Total Fat||26 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|