Salmon with Sliced Zucchini
- 4 (4 oz/125 g) salmon fillets
- 1/4 tsp salt 1 mL
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, divided 2 mL
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini 250 mL
- 1 tsp dill 5 mL
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1. Season salmon fillets with ¼ tsp (1 mL) black pepper, ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt and garlic. Top salmon with zucchini slices, remaining black pepper and dill.
- 2. In skillet, heat canola oil over medium-high heat. Place salmon fillets in skillet.
- 3. Cover skillet and cook for about 7 minutes or until salmon begins to change color. Serve with pasta or rice.
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|